Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Gnome A Day- Day 109



I have begun to recover in a more recognizable way- I am exhausted but managed to hobble around the house and fold laundry. I even had the crazy idea to run the lawn mower up and down our small front yard to whack away at the jungle that is thriving there- yeah, that wasn't the best idea. After the 10 minutes it took, I was winded and sweating- sweating!?!
I came in and sat down feeling exhausted- I am going to go out on a limb and guess that I am still needing to take it seriously slow.
So, it was gnome time, I sat down and did this particular gnome in several sittings which is really unusual for me. I wanted to see what would happen and then he was finished- a sun donned cap and an energy of hope and seriously goodwill emanating from him. He is a big bringer of cheer and really specializes in bringing smiles when you just don't feel like smiling that much.......

No comments:

Post a Comment