Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Gnome A Day- Day 112



It far more difficult to fall behind in posting and then sit down with 5 gnomes and try to remember with my sieve fashioned brain which one is which- than it is to just post right then no matter how tired you are. Of course the main issue with this is lighting for the photos since so many gnomes are evening-comers. I did manage but I was appalled at how far behind I have fallen. It's the business of living that's done it- recovering from illness, prepping for an upcoming fair and getting back into the rhythm of homeschool.
Last night this small fellow arrived- he's a little shorter and there is something about him that says "Um, hello, if I might offer a suggestion-" in a soft voice with no authority or bossiness. He's a soft soul this one and revels in the quietude of life....
(this gnome was made on April 28th and posted later)

No comments:

Post a Comment