Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Gnome A Day- Day 116



Yes, this one is a bit of a weird doozy. I couldn't really help myself- I have been struggling to keep up in my aqua-aerobics class and so when I sat down during Felting Club to do a gnome, my mind was on water. This little mixture of gnome and water was what came about. I am not sure how the magical world of mergnomes would work- are they gnomes when they are dry and if they get wet, do they then turn into mergnomes? Why do they wear shirts and hats if they are in the water? See- so many unanswered questions- se lavie. I don't really know but I do know that this was a really fun challenge and cracked me up.
He is jolly and obviously enjoys spending time in the water and helping the water plants grow and thrive- note the seaweed in his beard. He also tends fishes as you can guess from his hat......

No comments:

Post a Comment