Thursday, May 22, 2014

2014 A Gnome A Day- Day 141



Oh yes, it was one of the those days. You know the ones- you wake up and it seems that you can't sit for a second it's just "Go! Go! Go!" while you rush to and fro with a list of things to do that seems endless.

When my son was about 18 months old he used to run in circles, his long curly red hair flying behind him, a giant brilliant smile on his beautiful face as he ran as fast as his short, little legs could carry him while chanting at top volume "Go! Go! Go!-- Go! Go! Go!" He would eventually fall to the ground and laugh and smile, exhilarated by his display of joy and the momentum of life. That is how I would like to handle the days when things keep me running and on the Go! Go! Go! - I too, want to wear a giant, brilliant smile on my face and then, at the end, plunk down on the ground and laugh at all that energy that made me motivated to fly, my hair like wings behind me.

This gnome, he was my plunk down. He is more traditionally garbed in a red hat and blue and green clothing. And when I took his photo, I suddenly got the impression he was giving a tour. I could almost hear him say, "If you look to your left you will see the flowers, it is always recommended that you stop to smell them." Oh yes, this confident little fellow is the kind of spirit that helps you find your way.....

made May 21, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment