Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Gnome A Day- Day 39


Today was Felting Club and we had so much fun, most of the students know how to felt so we sit with tea and chocolate and visit with each other. Pure delight, let me tell you. Today, I made a gnome during class. He is shorter than the average at around 3 or 4 inches, I would hazard to guess. When I got home, I ran out to the last of the daylight and put him in the window boxes.
These window boxes were a gift that I came home to this summer after a visit with my mother. My husband had filled them with pansies and lo and behold they are still blooming. All winter long, they have stayed in bloom- we even had snow and many frosty days and nights and they are blooming again. I love pansies.
This little fellow is dandy among the pansies and is particularly fond of dancing. He likes moonlight too since that is when he gets to work, making sure no animals go hungry and all the flowers are tucked in for bedtime. He is a good little fellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment