Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Gnome A Day- Day 49



Something I ate yesterday sapped my energy levels and gave me a headache and I began to feel tired, finally taking advantage of my hubby being available to the children, and going face down for a couple hours. I woke up disoriented (as always with afternoon naps as I get older) and muddled my way through the rest of the day. Evening arrived and as I snuggled into the nest of my bed to work, I discovered that I am out of pipe cleaners and I despaired for a second before realizing that, after a day that I needed a little extra care, I could make a baby gnome (gnomelette, gnomeling) that would easily embody the delicate nature of how I was feeling. And this little baby arrived. Tiny, tender baby who is bound to do big things even from the blanket she is swaddled in.....
(This gnome was made on February 25th and posted the next day)

No comments:

Post a Comment