Friday, April 6, 2012

A Gnome A Day- Day 89


This is no gnome for Day 89.
As some may remember there was no gnome on Day 11 either. That's two days, two gnomes.
I was surprised when I made the realization. I am ill, more ill than I have been since the swine flu visited our family in 2009. I have been on the couch sleeping or trying to sleep for two days - well, this is the second day. And so when I suddenly realized that I hadn't made a gnome yesterday, I was frustrated but understanding. I don't know if I could have sat upright for that long yesterday. Today, I am barely upright as I type this but, I can assure you, there will be a gnome today and I will of course wash my hands well before I make it- there will be no cold gnome coming from my house!
I will rest and then felt and then rest some more and then there will be photos when standing doesn't make me dizzy!
(The photo is a combo photo of several gnomes made during this project)

No comments:

Post a Comment