Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Praise for The Gnome Project!


I am so happy to share a wonderful review that I recently received from a reader of my new book. 

"I picked up the book called THE GNOME PROJECT by Jessica Peill-Meininghaus. Maine author.  I started reading it because 1. I thought it was about felting and 2. Everyone knows that I am now over the top with felting....so of course, that book had to be mine. I also love gnomes. But that's beside the point. So I started reading this book last night and then late into the night AND then at 6 a.m. I started reading again with my coffee. And at 10 a.m. I still couldn't put it down........I have now finished it and I must say that I haven't read a book like that, that touched my soul as it did, in a long long time. She is a wonderful writer......and the book isn't all about felting and gnomes.   It's about so much more. It's about all of us ..... everyday ...... in so many ways." 

2 comments:

  1. I second that! The lovely Casey, owner of Port Fiber in Portland (I go to her spin group every Thursday) shared this book with me - she told me how it made her cry and laugh and how she could not put it down. Well I have already read it through once and begun again - it inspired me to begin a daily creative habit too and well who can resist all these little gnomes?

    A very sweet and inspiring story, thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I am so so so glad that you enjoyed the book! It means so much to hear that :-)

      Delete