Friday, November 28, 2014

2014 A Gnome A Day- Day 325



So, I had to get away- I just had to! There is a giant, lovely fair coming up that I can't wait to be part of again (the Bay School Winter Fair in Blue Hill, ME) and there are orders picking up in my Etsy shop and book editing and I am full of joy and energy but still- I had to get away before life picked up speed with the holidays. So, I headed south to a little town outside of Boston for some R & R with a dear family member.
What a wonderful weekend it was!! 
After a day of running around and exploring a nearby little town, I made this fellow. I feel certain that he is an adventurer and I know that he enjoys his new home south of here where he can take walks, read and enjoy a very literary environment.....

This gnome was made November 21, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment