Saturday, January 17, 2015

2015 A Gnome A Day- Day 15



First off, please do not be alarmed!! No, this is not a throwback to the 80's Smurf gnome. This, is a rainbow gnome. Why a rainbow, you may ask? WHY!?
Well, the answer to that is that I sometimes feel like I am a burst rainbow inside and if I were to let all that color out at once, people might flee. Or, that is what I said to a dear friend here in Maine recently. There are a lot of words and stories and art and colors and love and hope and dreams and all sorts of thing inside of me most of the time.
So this gnome, he's kind of like my insides. 
My daughter, upon seeing him, said: "So, uh, your soul has a rainbow beard, Mom? Uh, okay."
Yes, my soul has a rainbow beard and blue skin.

He is happy and funny and silly and full of life....

This gnome was made January 15th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment