Monday, January 26, 2015

2015 A Gnome A Day- Day 25



This gnome came along and surprised me. She really did. I cleaned our beloved barn thoroughly on the day she arrived.
I swept the stalls and put down lyme and new shavings and cuddle the goats and our miniature horse. I said hello to the chickens and apologized for kicking them out of their coop so it could get a good thorough cleaning before everything freezes solid again.
I hung up rakes and picked up twine that had fallen on the dirt floor. I folded feedbags and checked first aid supplies. And when it was done I took a deep breath and felt gratitude fill me for this life. 
This gnome is strong. She's self-sufficient and wise. She is hard working and independent and she is comfortable with who she is......

This gnome was made January 25, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment