Saturday, June 6, 2015

2015 A Gnome A Day - Day 157




It's Fiber Frolic time here in Maine! So, I headed out to Windsor Fairgrounds to soak up some of that fiber goodness and do some needle felting demonstrations and talk about the book. I signed copies and sold them and had a wonderful time talking about art and fiber and fun and believing in ourselves even when we think we can't!
And tomorrow? I'll do it again because it was so much fun and I can't wait to meet more wonderful people!
I made the gnome of the day while a group of fun and wonderful people looking on and asking questions. They patiently watched while I felted for a good 45 minutes- maybe even an hour- assuring me that they were happy to see the whole process.
 Then my husband took that gnome and went around the beautiful Windsor Fairgrounds and took photos of this little fellow visiting a variety of areas and vendors. 
There was so much for this gnome to see and since he is an avid knitter, he was plenty excited to see all that fiber and yarn and all the beautiful things that people were creating. So much to inspire him!

This gnome was made on June 6th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment