Friday, January 27, 2012

A Gnome A Day- Day 19



There is a gnome for Day 19. I realized that the evening gnomes started getting later and later and then poof- I had two days in a row when I didn't post them the same day. But I did make them and to me, that was what was so important. Even if posted late, that I have those gnomes under my belt so the day is complete.
He is little, this one, - not tiny like some of the others but little. About 3 inches. I thought it would be nice to put him in leggings this time and put a belt over his round belly. As he came about, I was surprised at how hardworking he looked-- as if, despite his size, he would be up to any task. Taskmaster Gnome??
(pictures were taken this morning by natural light for a change-- all those gnomes in front of the fire have that warm yellow glow but the colors don't show as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment