Friday, February 3, 2012

A Gnome A Day- Day 26


I haven't ever stayed up quite that late before to make a gnome. In fact, he has a brother who was made at the same time who is Day 27 Gnome but I call them the "Midnight Twins" even though it was closer to 2:00am. This is the older of the twins. Technically, you could say that I didn't make a gnome on the 26th day since it was after midnight but I did stay up way too late to follow through for my gnome of the day so I am going to ignore the clock in that regard. This here is indeed Day 26 Gnome and after an evening spent  with a lovely group of friends discussing the potency of these times we live in, I didn't have that hard of time staying awake (I would have under "normal" circumstances) but I was very full from all of the energy.
So this is an energy laden gnome- as is his brother....
(Though posted on February 3rd, this gnome is the gnome for February 2nd)

No comments:

Post a Comment