Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Gnome A Day- Day 31


Officially, I think I should consider this a full month of daily gnome making. I started on January 8th and if you do 31 days for a month, well, that's February 7th.
My head is reeling a bit that I have managed all but 1 of those 31 days to make a gnome. I must continue before I will actually convince my higher self that I can continue this practice.
This little fellow arrived last night. It was a long day and I get the impression that this full moon gnome is careful and patient- definitely wise and a serious sort of jolliness to him. I think he revels in joy but in a quiet way...
(this gnome was made on February 7th even though it was posted the next day, February 8th)
(photo will come soon when the light is up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment