Monday, May 28, 2012

An In Between Post


As some of you may have noticed I went 11 days without posting photos of gnomes. I was making them but not posting photos- though I did manage to post some descriptions of who they were. We were doing a serious bout of screen free time and reorganizing our life to adjust to springtime and the impending move and all those new adventures.
All this said, I am still faithfully making a gnome every day, posted or not, they are here. That space is taken and held while I felt away. Sometimes it is in between other projects like the one at the top of this post while other times I sneak a gnome in between dinner and bed time or early in the morning while other sleep-- or on the front step watching the children play and laugh.
I don't know what I would do without them, actually. They are helping me find a rhythm in my life......

No comments:

Post a Comment