Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2014 A Gnome A Day- Day 70



Okay, I'm not an all-out celebrating junky of St Patty's Day (not for any particular reason) but there is so much green in that holiday and green must be celebrated. And I have that Irish heritage so I have to celebrate, right? With that in mind, I found myself making this gnome with a red beard- no that doesn't directly speak to St Patty's Day but it makes me think of leprechauns and lucky and green and growth and plants- so many plants!! And so often you see that red hair on the little fairy folk of Ireland and red hair is brilliant so here's a red headed gnome. I'm sure he's hearty and incredibly good natured with a good dose of good luck and a quick wit and ready laugh.....

made March 11, 2014
photos to come when I have good lighting and camera that is more reliable

No comments:

Post a Comment