Saturday, April 19, 2014

2014 A Gnome A Day- Day 105



It's been days, I know. So much for posting consistency but between work and sick kiddos, I have been rather tired.

That said, everyday made a gnome, in the morning before the day had truly grown in momentum.

This particular gnome was made when I woke up to snow on the ground and had to take deep breaths and assure myself that Spring really is around the corner. It was the day of the Blood Moon (yes, it was a full moon but I symbolized the moon as a crescent on his hat) and I felt that I had to do something extra special and it was as I made him that I realized he would live here among the houseplants on my little Gnomestead. He is full of magic and moon energy- wise and calm and full of serenity.....

made April 15, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment