Wednesday, April 23, 2014

2014 A Gnome A Day- Day 113



Ah-ha!! Finally, I am posting a gnome on the day he or she was actually made!! Yay for the small accomplishments in life!

This morning it was the same routine- get up, workout, make a gnome. It is a routine I find to hold so much comfort now that I don't know how I managed for so many years without a rhythm.
It is another girl and this time, I did one long braid in the back- I don't recall doing that before though perhaps I have (I'd have to look through years of gnome photos to find out). Again, I went earthy because of this Spring weather with all that hope of new colors soon! So she is darker and earthier and she reminds me of quiet in the woods where all you hear are frogs or the occasional bird but you can feel the life around you....

made April 23, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment