Saturday, August 2, 2014

2014 A Gnome A Day- Day 211


 Can we really be so quickly approaching the end of July already?! 
It was time for another gnomeling. I tend to struggle with gnomelings- for some reason they can be more challenging than the full grown gnomes but I persevere. This one? Well, this one was a challenge and forced me to keep on going. I think that's his gift- to gently keep other going.....

Update: I took photos of this gnome with several others on the Seawall in Acadia National Park on Mount Desert Island in Maine. When the photo shoot was done, the gnome was gone. I mean actually gone, completely and utterly. We turned over rocks and searched high and low but the gnomeling was gone. You would think red would stand out so she is just gone. I take that to be magical.....

This gnome was made July 30, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment