Sunday, September 28, 2014

2014 A Gnome A Day- Day 271



It has become a rare treat to list a gnome up here on the day he or she was created. Today is one of those days. I have been working on the house this weekend- painting a bathroom and then that led to the painting of cupboards in the kitchen. I also helped install the laundry room floor which has been stained old plywood for far too long (no amount of sweeping, vacuuming or mopping ever made it look or feel clean). And though I managed a gnome every day, today, I finally sat down and was still(er) in the middle of the day. So, I gnomed it up and along came this fellow. 
He is very cheery and I suspect he is a bit of a pun-addict and jokester who perpetually has some impishness up his sleeve. His hat has that little extra color on it that only, I suspect, adds to the impish-impulses.....

This gnome was made on September 28, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment