Friday, January 16, 2015

2015 A Gnome A Day- Day 13 (a no show)


Okay, I admit it, daily means every day but, as you may know from yesterday's post I've been in the thick of some character evolution. So this night, after my struggles my dear husband offered to give me a massage to help lower the stress levels.
I usually make my gnomes in the evening so I was faced with a dilemma- make a gnome or get a massage. 
What to do?
Duh! I got a massage- a one hour and thirty minute massage to be exact and then I tucked in to bed and slept through the night for the first time in months. I needed it.

So, there's no gnome for this day but the crazy gnome-making lady got to relax and heal a bit so that there can be many more gnomes in her future....

There is no gnome for January 13, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment