Saturday, March 7, 2015

2015 A Gnome A Day- Day 65



Yes, I have a thing about yellow hats at the moment. In fact, I can't help but add yellow or orange- or both- into most of the gnomes I am making. It's because I can feel the Spring underneath the four feet of snow we still have in our front yard. I can feel the stirring of roots and seeds and I see how early the sun rises to shed light on our piece of the world. And the birds- they are singing early in the morning now and I know that Spring is creep in with tiny steps, closer and closer.

This sweet young gnome is full of energy and warmth and fire. He speaks quickly, to the point and with focus and intent. He is a doer and a go-getter and has a special talent for pacing himself in all that he does. What a remarkable fellow!

This gnome was made March 6th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment