Tuesday, March 31, 2015

2015 A Gnome A Day- Day 87



I promise it wasn't done on purpose but I seem to have chosen similar colors for several days now! I know that sometimes I lean towards a particular color or set of colors but to do blue plants, olive green shirt and red hat so many times in a row is- well, sort of, hm, unexceptable. Yes, I said. Unexceptable. Why? Because there's more than enough colors out there in the world and here I am sticking with three similar colors. 
That said- Oh well! That's the way things go sometimes.
This fellow is very soft spoken and giggles sometimes incessantly. He's loves the tiny baby leaves that plants start sporting early in Spring and tends to them with great care, no matter what variety they are.

This gnome was made on March 28th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment