Tuesday, May 5, 2015

2015 A Gnome A Day- Day 123



It is very rare indeed that a gnome arrives with a name- I usually like to leave that to the person who receives the gnome in question but once in a great while, a gnome will whisper his or her name into the ether and I will hear it.
This is Lulu Longbraid. She is very wise and very, very old, despite her spry appearance. 
She knows all there is to know about birds and beasts, herbs and trees and she has shared her wisdom on these matters with so many others in her long life. 
She has fully embraced her quest for knowledge in this life.
It is quite inspiring.....

This gnome was made on May 3, 2015

1 comment:

  1. Lulu is not my little gnome! I look forward to being educated in all her knowledge of birds, beasts, herbs and trees :-)

    I loved your class on making gnomes at Port Fiber yesterday, my gnome is happily installed on my nature shelf. I look forward to making many more.

    Happy Gnoming!

    ReplyDelete