Saturday, May 16, 2015

2015 A Gnome A Day- Day 135



I don't know if I've done this before- perhaps I have and just don't remember but when I made this fellow I felt all tickled by the idea of mixing colors together to make his hat- teal and red. I've used colors that I bought mixed together (or carded together) but this time I decided to mix them-- Almost like a tie-dye. And then (of course) I had to put a daisy on there. 
Flower power, baby, flower POWER
He's definitely a sweet little hippie gnome. He loves his garden so much that he thinks about it all the time and can't wait to get out there first thing in the morning. I suspect the rumors that he, more often than not, sleeps in his garden are true. But when you have a green thumb like his, how can you NOT sleep in the garden?

This gnome was made on May 15th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment