Wednesday, May 27, 2015

2015 A Gnome A Day - Day 144



When I was recently in Portland at PortFiber teaching a Gnome Making Class, I had to pick up several of Casey Ryder's delicious "Glitz Dime Bags"- Oh yeah!! 
They are $3 each for 10 grams that you are encouraged to use responsibly ;-)
I realized that I had never mixed any sparkle in with the wool. Now, I have had wool with the sparkle in there but this was different- I could add as little or much as I wanted!
So, this little gnome? He's a dancer- he ROCKS OUT!-- Spinning and twirly and jumping and laughing constantly. Fiddle music is certainly his favorite but I believe he has been caught rocking out to 99 Red Balloons and has been known to play air guitar- oh yes!

This gnome was made on May 24th, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment