Thursday, June 4, 2015

2015 A Gnome A Day - Day 151



For some reason, I think "Lumberjack" when I see this gnome. 
No, I'm not a fan of cutting down trees but having lived in the Pacific Northwest and seen old photos of the logging that happened there and the lumberjacks wielding saws and hatchets, I can't help but think "Lumberjack" when I see this fellow.--- Plus, of course, there was a lovely visit to the famous Camp 18 restaurant when I was pregnant with my first child- those were some fine, huge pancakes and good sausage!! Perfect for a crazy, cravin' pregnant woman!
This fellow isn't into deforestation or cutting down trees- he helps with the planting and tending of new, young trees and seeds. He knows every tree that has ever grown on the earth and can speak their secret, sacred language. What a gift!

This gnome was made on May 31st, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment