Sunday, April 20, 2014

2014 A Gnome A Day- Day 109



After our lovely day out on Friday we set up a fort inspired by Nikki McClure's illustrations of sacred moments in her book Collect Raindrops and fell asleep with a story, blankets and pillows and a string of lights. Then, in the wee hours, my youngest woke with an upset stomach and I was up with her prepping hot water bottles and washing her face. Then it was tucking in and cuddling up to settle her into sleep.
The next day (yesterday), I slept in and my youngest woke with a bright smile and a healed tummy. It was an evening gnoming and along came this fellow. I went for greens and feel like he holds hope in his small frame- the hope of green grass and dandelions and warm kisses from the sun.....

made April 19, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment