Friday, April 4, 2014

2014 A Gnome A Day- Day 94



I got up without too much struggle this morning! I'm grateful for even the smallest accomplishments in life these days. Then the workout and then it was gnoming time.

It's a boy!! I had to use my favorite colors (again), I just couldn't help it- I know it may seem boring to see those same colors over and over but I can't seem to get enough of them right now. Perhaps tomorrow I will suddenly have a new favorite color but we shall have to wait and see what unfolds.

This gnome is rather serious, I think. He's certainly friendly and has a knack for fern care. With hints of Spring all around us, perhaps he will be able to busy himself with unfurling fiddleheads soon.....

made April 4, 2014
I apologize for the late photos, it seems that the battery pack keeps dying and the other camera still isn't up for focusing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment