Thursday, May 8, 2014

2014 A Gnome A Day- Day 127 (no show)


I'd like to say that this was the Gnome of the Day from yesterday but he's not. Actually, this gnome was made in September of 2009. You see, yesterday was another day of not making a gnome in the morning and then I proceeded to over estimate my ability to fit everything in before bedtime. So, when 10pm rolled around and I sat cross-eyed on the edge of the bed and I still hadn't had time for a gnome, I made a difficult choice.
I didn't make the gnome. I lay there debating over whether I was wimping out but I finally rolled over to get some shut eye.
It is very uncomfortable not to make a gnome. It makes everything feel off and even though I did so many things yesterday, not making a gnome makes it feel so incomplete.
How funny it is to think that I used to loath that gnome, dread it and now I don't know what to do with myself without it.
With a last minute cancellation this morning, I find myself at home and trying to schedule a gnome into another busy morning is suddenly manageable. So, there's a gnome on the way- it's an excellent way to start the day.
It's time to go gnome it up.

The missing gnome would have been created yesterday, May 7, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment