Monday, August 4, 2014

2014 A Gnome A Day- Day 215



Leaving Acadia and heading home is a remarkably painful experience. There's a mix of inspiration and that jolt of beauty and subsequent joy that permeates when you are there and then the realization that you will be leaving that magical place and heading back to the rest of your life. That isn't a bad thing but I always wish I have a little longer. This was the longest trip yet- two night, an afternoon, a day and a morning.
And when I got home I had to work on transitioning into home and all that entails and I was happy to be here and happy to be gnoming in my living room with the dogs looking on.
Along came this fellow and something about him tells me that he loves an adventure. Something about him tells me that I must do some more traveling and some more relaxing.....

This gnome was made August 3, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment