Saturday, December 13, 2014

2014 A Gnome A Day- Day 346



This was a day of photo shoots- not my favorite activity but important sometimes. My daughters banded together (patiently) while we set up and worked together to take a myriad of photos for book promotion purposes. 

This fellow came along at the end of the day and I enjoyed an evening of relaxing after a long week. I wanted that deep blue for his pants because it seemed so rich and grounding and I wanted a blanket in that blue to snuggle up in. The purple was somehow soothing and when he came together I thought he was one of those powerful, quiet gnomes who hold great joy in their hearts and is wise in a timeless sense. There are so many questions I would like to ask this gnome....

This gnome was made December 12, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment