Saturday, April 12, 2014

2014 A Gnome A Day- Day 102



It felt so much like a Spring day today that I almost can't believe it. We went hiking and I slipped and fell, sliding down a small hill of mud and debris. Then it was back up on my feet and at it for more walking. By the time we got home, we were muddy, wet-shoed and smiling though slightly sore. It was lovely!

After all this, I went up to my studio and settled in to make the gnome of the day. Who would it end up being? And along came this girl. She, too, I am certain, is a hiker, one who loves the forest and mossy stumps and rustling fallen leaves and playing hide and seek with the animals. Full of joy.....

made April 12, 2014

Update 4/25/2014-  A thorough search of the studio has turned up this missing girl!! Hooray!!

photos to come.... Well, they were to come until I discovered that I couldn't find the gnome- this is a first for the year. I. Can't. Find. The. Gnome. Ugh. I will keep looking but she seems to have gone on a walk about, she will be photographed when she returns from her quest.....

No comments:

Post a Comment